ECO stands for the Energy Company Obligation which is a scheme where customers may be able to get help for energy saving improvements to their home if on certain benefits and own or privately rent their home.
It is important that you enquire now to find out whether you are entitled to any grants under ECO as the ECO Funding will not last indefinitely.
How Eco Funding Works
The ECO scheme can run alongside Green Deal but under ECO, customers may be entitled to all or part of the cost of loft or cavity wall insulation and boiler repairs or replacements
Find out if you are eligible for a grant under ECO funding for your energy improvements today by contacting Green Deal and Eco Funding Ltd
You must own your property or rent it privately and have the owner’s permission to do the work.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
– Pension Credit
– Child Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less)
– Working Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less) – plus one of the extra conditions below
– Income Support – plus one of the extra conditions below
– income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance – plus one of the extra conditions below
– income-related Employment and Support Allowance – plus the support or work related element, or one of the extra conditions below
For certain benefits, one of the following must also apply:
– you’re responsible for a child under 16 (or under 20 if they’re in education or training)
– you get Disabled Child Premium
– you get Disability Premium
– you get Pensioner Premium
– you’re 60 or over (only if you get Working Tax Credit)
More information may be found at https://www.gov.uk/energy-company-obligation or
The Energy Savings Advise Service
The Energy Advise Service may know of and be able to supply details of other Green Deal Providers or Energy Companies in a position to make such subsidised offers.